Fans are eager to learn more about the Swap Shop Netflix cast. Are they on Instagram? We’ve got the details on every Season 1 cast member of Swap Shop on Netflix.
Welcome to the renowned Swap Shop!
The debut season of the Netflix show in which various goods are purchased, sold, and swapped is now available on the streaming platform. So, let’s learn more about the cast of this fascinating reality program.
Except for Sundays, the Swap Shop can be heard on the radio at 9:30 a.m. The radio listeners are prepared to snag a steal the minute the products are announced.
In 2021, the radio show will have been on the air for more than 70 years!
Swap Shop Netflix Cast: Who Stars on the Show and What is It About?
Unless the Swap Shop is on, the inhabitants of East Tennessee are seldom in a hurry. It’s a radio program that broadcasts in rural Tennessee.
Folks in the region are alerted when new items are listed for sale. And, given that the program centers on antique dealers and store owners, it’s understandable that they’d be eager to bag up undesired goods to resale.
The junk of one Swap Shopper is the wealth of another, so let’s get to know the people who make a profession by buying and selling goods.
- Victoria ‘Tori’ Cooley and store manager Larry from West Main Antiques.
- Jason from JD’s Realty & Auction in Clinton, Tennessee.
- Bobby from Bob Mart.
- Scott Jones and Dale Kyker from Kyker’s Xtreme Automotive.
- Leo and Danny from Versus Atl.
- Jen and Doug from Picker’s Paradise, Tazewell, Tennessee.
- JP Mathes from Elizabethton, Tennessee.
- Fiddling Leona from Tokyo, Japan.
- Sammie Isaac and Mark Isaac from Sammie’s Auction, Corbin, Kentucky.
- Richard Davis and Garin Dickerson from Nirvana Comics, Knoxville.
This intriguing reality show premiered on Netflix on 9th November 2021.
Is the Swap Shop Cast on Instagram?
Before you leave, meet Richard Davis‘ wife Amber Davis.