Shin Bo Mi Rae, one of the cast members of Netflix’s Physical: 100, is currently making deadlines as she defeated senior boxer Hyun Mi Choi in one of the challenges. Boxer by profession, Shin Bo Mi Rae plays in the category of super featherweight and has a record of 13-1-3 (Win-Loss-Draw).
On January 24, the first two episodes of the new Korean reality series Physical: 100 were released on Netflix. Created by Jang Ho-gi, it’s the first Korean reality survival series available on the streaming platform. It follows a group of competitors as they take part in a variety of challenging tasks to demonstrate their physical prowess and earn a sizable financial reward.
Physical: 100 is performing really well for itself if Netflix’s top 10 TV list is anything to go by. It is currently at No. 7 and doesn’t appear to be dropping off any time soon as of Jan. 27. We strongly urge you to experience it for yourself. By the first episode, you’ll be hooked for sure!
The cast includes members of the national team, weight lifters, actors, bodybuilders, ice climbers, influencers, TV celebrities, MMA fighters, and others from a variety of professions. In fact, you might be able to identify a few of the competitors. One of the cast members who is currently making headlines is Shin Bo Mi Rae as she won a battle against a senior boxer, Hyun Mi Choi. You’ve come to the right place if you wish to learn more about Shin Bo Mi Rae.
Additionally, know about Choo Sarang.
Shin Bo Mi Rae From Physical 100: Her Defeat Against Hyun MI Choi Was One of the Highlights of the First 2 Episodes of the Netflix Show!
Shin Bo Mi Rae is a professional boxer. She was born on April 6, 1994, in Seoul, South Korea. Standing at the height of 5′ 6”, she fights in the category of super featherweight. While Shin Bo debuted her boxing career in 2016, she currently has a boxing record of 13-1-3 (Win-Loss-Draw).
In Physical: 100, we were dissatisfied with the result of Shin Bo Mi Rae and Choi Hyun Mi’s battle. It was just one of those things that defied explanation and couldn’t be explained. Was it truly as “scary” as one of the other contestants said when Bo Mi Rae claimed she could defeat Choi Hyun Mi (@hyunmi.choi.7) or was it cringe-worthy?
Although it’s part of the game to criticize your opponents, this incident seemed strange. Furthermore, why did Hyun Mi react so negatively when Bo Mi Rae grabbed the ball first despite her delayed approach? In each case, they were actually battling each other and not just trying to win the round. Our hearts shattered for Hyun Mi when she had to break her bust because of what felt like a personal rivalry.
There’s not much information available about Shin Bo Mi Rae on the internet. Additionally, she also doe not seem to be available on Instagram. We’ll be back with more information as soon as the new episodes of the Netflix series get released.
Every Cast Member of Physical: 100!
Here is a list of the extremely fit participants taking part in the demanding challenges in Physical: 100:-
- Yang Hak-seon – Professional gymnast
- Ma Sun-ho – Bodybuilder
- Hwang Ji-hun/Agent H – UDT reservist
- Kim Ye-hyun – Former fencer
- Bang Seong-hyeok – Trainer
- Florian – German fitness model and TV personality
- Kim Eun-ji – Competitive fitness model and trainer
- Kim Chun Ri – Bodybuilder for 17 years
- Jang Eun-sil – Wrestler for 17 years
- BBULKUP – Food Service CEO. He was doing fitness but became an influencer. He even has his own YouTube channel and business.
- Shim Eu-ddeum – Fitness YouTuber with 1.21 million subscribers
- An Da-jeong – Bodybuilder
- Son Hee-dong – Wrestler
- Son Hee-chan – Ssireum wrestler
- Tarzan – Travel YouTuber
- Kkang Mi – Sergeant first class reservist
- Jang Seong-min – National Rugby Player
- Park Jin-young – National Team Luger
- Cho Jung-myung – National Team Luger
- Park Jung-ho – Prison guard for 17 years
- Jo Jin-hyeong – Car dealer
- Choi In-ho – Trainer
- Jung Hae-min – Cyclist
- Jjang Jae – The E-Tool
- Cha Hyun-seung – He appeared on Single’s Inferno season 1. He’s also a dancer.
- Jo Yeon-joo – 24-year-old cheerleader
- Elaine – Actress from Singapore
- Ha Je-yong – Arm-wrestling champion
- Park Hyung-geun – MMA fighter
- Song A-reum and Kim Kang-min – Married Bodybuilders
- Lee Dae-won – Trot singer
- Park Min-ji and Lee Da-hyeon – Ssireum wrestlers
- Seol Ki-Kwan – National Team Bodybuilder
- Kang Han – National Team Bobsleigh Athlete
- Kim Sik – National Team Skeleton Coach
- Jeong Bo-kyeong – National Team Judo Player
- Miracle – Dancer
- Choo Sung-hoon – MMA fighter at ONE Championship
- OVAN – South Korean rapper
- Shin Bo Mi Rae – Professional Boxer
- Caro – Crossfit YouTuber
- Kim Byeong-jin – 18-year-old National Team Free Poomsae Competitor
- Jeon Young – The leader of Korea’s first bone-breaking team and movie choreographer. He designed the choreography for the Netflix Korean dramas Kingdom and Hellbound.
- Dustin Nippert – Baseball player for KBO Doosan Bears
- Yun Sung-bin – Former skeleton racer. He won gold at the Pyeongchang Winter Olympic Games.
Keep reading Blurred Reality for more fascinating stories about your favorite shows.