As of now, Chinese Kitty (real name: Taylor Hing) does not seem to have a boyfriend. The 28-year-old Internet star is reportedly single. However, her previous relationship with Trevon Diggs is still making headlines as she went on Instagram and revealed that the footballer took back a $150,000 Audemars Piguet watch after their split.
Chinese Kitty (real name: Taylor Hing) is a Chinese-Guyanese rapper, Instagram model, and television star based in Miami, Florida. Originally from Queens, New York, she is the daughter of Chinese Nicky.
Chinese Kitty was raised in New York’s Queens. She is Afro-Portuguese, Guyana, and Chinese in ethnicity. She considers her mother as her strongest supporter. Interestingly, both mother and daughter were featured in Love & Hip Hop: Miami.
With more than 3.8 million followers on her Instagram, Kitty has been living her life to the best. Similarly, her personal life has also been the subject of concern to many of her fans and followers. Recently, many people have been curious to know if she has a boyfriend. Well, we’ve got you covered.
Chinese Kitty’s Boyfriend: The 28-Year-Old Star Is Taking Her Time to Find a New Man After a Dramatic Split With Trevon Diggs!
As of this writing, Chinese Kitty (@chinesekitty) does not seem to have a boyfriend. The 28-year-old Internet star is reportedly single and waiting for her ideal match. However, it has not been long since she broke up with her ex-boyfriend, Trevon Diggs. And we can say that the couple didn’t part ways with respect to each other.
Chinese Kitty and her ex-boyfriend, Trevon Diggs.
Source: Blurred REALITY
According to some sources, the couple dated for a few months. Trevon Diggs (@trevondiggs) is an American football player who currently plays as a cornerback for the Dallas Cowboys in the National Football League (NFL). Diggs comes from a family of football players – his brother, Stefon Diggs, is a wide receiver for the Buffalo Bills in the NFL, and his father, Aron Diggs, played college football for Morgan State University.
After her break up with her ex-boyfriend, Chinese Kitty criticized Trevon for taking back a $150,000 Audemars Piguet watch. The Dallas Cowboys star gave her the watch as a present, but he wanted it back after their relationship failed. She was driven to post her thoughts about the circumstance on Instagram as a result. She wrote,
Lol my Ex a b*tch N*a took my AP cause I don’t want to be with him. How f*ckin lame @maseratipizzo. Wassup with the Indian givers????? Bro if a girl don’t want to be with you now all the sudden y’all wanna take sh*t back. Whyyyyyy y’all buy it in the first place. It’s iight though watch how I go up on this f*ckin bum!!!!! By the way I paid 1/2 of it. But it’s cool Im pushin P.
Clearly, the two didn’t have a good time ending their relationship. And it seems she is taking her taking time to find a worthy man in her life. After all, it’s about time she finds someone with who she can get married someday.
Chinese Kitty casually posing for a picture.
On the other hand, there’s a chance she might have a boyfriend in private but does not want to reveal it in public. We’ll certainly get back to you guys as soon as we get any updates on her relationship status.
How Not to Be in a Toxic Relationship?
It’s important to be supportive, and loving when you’re in a relationship. Always avoid a toxic relationship. Well, here are some ways to avoid being toxic in a relationship:
- Communicate openly and honestly: Communication is the foundation of any healthy relationship. It’s important to express your thoughts and feelings constructively without attacking or criticizing your partner.
- Practice empathy: Put yourself in your partner’s shoes and try to understand their perspective. Be careful not to be critical or dismissive of their sentiments.
- Respect boundaries: Respect limitations: Be respectful of your partner’s boundaries while being honest about your own. Avoid pressuring or manipulating your partner into doing something they don’t want to do.
- Take responsibility for your actions: If you make a mistake, own up to it and apologize sincerely. Avoid blaming or making excuses for your behavior.
- Practice self-care: Take care of your physical, emotional, and mental health by engaging in self-care. Avoid relying on your partner to fulfill all of your needs and interests.
- Avoid toxic behaviors: Avoid behaviors such as gaslighting, stonewalling, and other forms of emotional abuse. If you are struggling with controlling your behavior, consider seeking professional help.